Request a test
Fill out this form for free and get your unlimited access to TRAK tool.
Healthcare professionals talk about us
Expert physiotherapist in pain
TRAK is a tool that I use daily with my patients and it helps me increase adherence. In addition, it is a tool that I use daily with my patients and helps me increase adherence.
TRAK is a great app! From the beginning I was noticing improvement and I always felt accompanied by my physiotherapist.
It’s so convenient to be able to do the exercises at home!
Full testimonial HERE
Head of the pain unit of the clinical hospital of valencia
The recovery and reconditioning of patients after surgery necessarily requires therapeutic exercise.
What better way to ensure adherence to the exercise of my patients than with a tool like TRAK?
Executive Director Asuncion Klinika
The implementation of digital solutions such as TRAK in our center is a guarantee of process optimization and cost reduction that adds to an unprecedented benefit for healthcare professionals and patients.
Pain medicine physical therapist.- Vithas El Consuelo
Pain treatment requires a multidisciplinary team that will account for 10% of the patient’s recovery. The remaining 90% comes from your own involvement.
That is why the integration of applications such as TRAK, which guarantees adherence to treatment, is so important.
Juan Carlos Andrade
Physiotherapist expert in digitization and e-sports
TRAK is another step in the clinical care revolution as we know it.
For me, working with various teams around the world, this is an indispensable tool.
They already trust Trak
Frequently Asked Questions
Trak is a tele-rehabilitation and monitoring application for healthcare professionals. It is a tool to prescribe therapeutic exercise programs and monitor the patient’s evolution with objective metrics.
In addition, Trak’s artificial intelligence is able to identify the patient’s articular points to offer virtual assistance.
Trak is a tool created by and for healthcare professionals. We work together with hospitals, clinics, doctors and physiotherapists to develop a product that meets their daily needs. If you have a health center and you are interested in offering a digital rehabilitation service, Trak is your tool!
Trak is the tool that will help you organize your patients’ therapeutic exercise treatments.
You will be able to offer a digital service and manage a higher volume of patients. Most importantly, it ensures up to 70% adherence to treatment to provide the highest quality of service to your patients.
Trak is a web application that works on any device with an internet connection. You only have to open the browser you have configured and access www.app.trak.es
If you are not yet part of Trak, contact our team of experts, ask for a demo and join the digitalization of healthcare.
Trak is a web application that works on any device with an internet connection that also has an APP. The patient will need to have a camera so that the artificial intelligence algorithm can identify the articular points.
The patient does NOT need any additional sensor or device, through the camera of the device we are able to identify the movements.
When you create the patient record, you will need to enter the patient’s email address. Trak automatically sends the login credentials to the patient via email. We also take care of notifying them when it is time for their exercise sessions.
Of course it is. The Customer Success team, as its name suggests, is dedicated to customer success through the use of Trak. They will be responsible for the implementation process, which consists of training pills on the tool, explanation of best practices and the possibility of making video calls to answer any questions that may arise.